About Me

Aug 23, 2011

What's Come Around

I figured you guys deserved a little update on my life since I finally finished putting up pictures from our cruise back in May.

This summer: I went on a cruise, I graduated, I went to NEXT, and I made some great friends.

Also, starting June 16th, I got a PICC line to help with treatment for lyme disease.  I was first on Ceftriaxone, but recently changed to Azythromycin on the 19th of August.  It takes about 2 hours to infuse and makes me feel sick.

Anywho, as a result of my summer being spent trying to get better, I haven't been doing much socially.  No beach trips, no working, and no hanging out with friends 24/7 like you guys do.  That's the only reason why I haven't posted on here in a while.

Oh! And I got myself a tumblr- follow me! http://for-a-little-while.tumblr.com/

School is starting up next Monday, and I'm going full time to Montgomery College.  Five classes, 4 days of the week.  I'm not ready to die yet.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with school!!!!! Hope you start feeling better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove you. Confident and happy that this "twist" in your story is really part of your straight path - a turn that you wouldn't have chosen so he had to choose for you. And grateful for your courage.

    ReplyDelete